Monday, October 18, 2010

More music

In Finland you can find a dozen of different forms of music but probably the most famous is Finnish metal. I'm not a big fan of heavy metal, since I prefer melodic music over noise :P so I got stuck with what I would put into the field of power metal or something like that.
Since my favorite Finnish guitarist Jari Liimatainen (probably the best guitarist here in Finland) got kicked out of my ex-favorite power metal band called Sonata Arctica, I was looking for something as equally good as the old Sonata stuff. And now I found it! :D
Jari has a new band! Their first Album came out last year and this is my favorite song of the album:

Cain's Offering - More Than Friends


Also this is very nice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEd5K_F3C-4
but in general I would recommend the whole album!

\,,/ Rock on! ;)

PS This entry is dedicated to Suzy who loves Finnish metal as much as me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment