Monday, February 14, 2011

Hyvää Ystävänpäivää!

So happy Friendship Day! :)

Since for many different reasons I don't believe in Valentine's Day I very much like the Finnish version: Friendship Day! Friends are in my eyes one of the most important thing in my life and often you don't thank enough for all the things they do for you! :)

So this is now my way to say thanks to all the people who are and were there for me to share joy and sorrow with me when I needed it. I love you all so very much and am very grateful that you are part of my life. :) KIITOS!

2 comments:

  1. find die Idee gar nich schlecht, also:

    "Häppy Friendship Day"

    (in der Überschrift sind so viele ä's, da konnt ich nich anders ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich steh auf dein Tag! Und Flo und ich sch....beide auf den doofen ValentinesTag!!!!
    Hoch lebe die Freundschaft!!!!

    ReplyDelete