Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Visit to Magdeburg


So, after a few days with my parents I 'escaped' for a day to my University town Magdeburg. I have to admit it was one of the best days since I returned. I had the chance to meet many good friends, eat ice cream and having a little bbq. A really great day, till I arrived back at my parents place than the nagging started again. ;)

That visit was full of very funny conversations I had with different people. When you meet with 3 fellow political science students (or former students) after 5min you talk about politics and what is just happening at the moment in the world economy. That happened with the same people at my goodbye party and was just funny to see that we did the same thing when we met for an ice cream this time. I guess we all studied the right thing after all. Who would have thought that about me? ;)
With friends I met outside the university the first thing we talk about was the women football world champs. Well i didn't talk about it just listened because i didn't care but it was just funny to see how different people are and what topics people think about. Good that we all are so different! :D

So thanks to all the people who had some time for me while I was in Magdeburg! Hope to see you all very soon again!

No comments:

Post a Comment