Friday, September 2, 2011

Sturmfrei! :)

So my parents are for 2 weeks on the Canary Isles which means I can finally do what I want to do. And today it was this:



So let's hope it will make it in one piece to Magdeburg. But before I go to the b-day party of a good friend, I will go to a local ski jumping competition in the neighboring city. Will be interesting. I hope. A friend will be the stadium commentator and i haven't been to that ski jump yet, just saw is from far away. And unfortunately I missed the Nordic combined summer grand prix this year :'( Well and, of course, one should support the local kids :D So a lot of reasons to watch crazy kids doing an insane sport :D

2 comments:

  1. Hey with your parents away, why didnt you threw a party? ;P

    LG Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was too lazy to clean up the place and well all of my friends live at least 1 1/2hours away, so the chances were really low for a real party. and besides my parents would have killed me probably :D

    ReplyDelete