Saturday, December 1, 2012

Christmas calender

I am back! It has been a while since my last post, I will update this blog during the next days but i want to start with my personal Christmas song advent calender which I am also posting on facebook and twitter. :) I didn't had much of a Christmas last year so i need to make up for that and spread some Christmas spirit, especially since I found my favorite GDR records on youtube and will for sure share some of these amazing children's songs with everybody. Enjoy the the little adventure through my little world of Christmas songs:

December 1st: Rajaton - En Etsi Valtaa Loistoa
Let's start with something Finnish. Finland's best a cappella group Rajaton with a song from the Finnish national composer Jean Sibelius. Is there a better song to start the advent time with? I don't think so! :P

And don't miss tomorrow when I share one of my favorite German songs with you in my childhood GDR version!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment