Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to ....

.... ME!!!! :D


Jeap it's time again to get one year older. I hate getting older but I love getting presents so if you want the presents you have to accept the not so fun part. I spend a nice day with my family (jeap they are in Finland right now, more about it tomorrow) and met some friends in the evening. I got some nice presents (some people are just amazing!) and very many b-day greetings via SMS, facebook, e-mail, studivz, ICQ or in person. Loved every one of them!! Kiitos! Thanks! Danke! Merci! Tack! ...

After a very good friend of mine told me that a lot of her friends forgot her b-day I was a little worried but it's good that these new social networks remind you of every b-day. :D But I'm still waiting for some stuff by old fashioned mail. Let's see if it comes tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Arrrrr auf anderem Wege schon gratuliert und hier nimmer geschaut.. aber schön das du nen tollen Burzeltag hattest ;)

    Grüße

    ReplyDelete