Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer is here - jeah!!!

I hope you got the Sarcasm here.

It's unbelievable but we have around 30°C for almost a week now and I truly hate it. And if I here another person asking me 'Great weather, isn't it?' I probably going to lose it.

I just hate the heat. You are sweating all day long and when you are going everywhere by bike it is even worse. I wish I has a pool in which I could just lie all day long. But well I am definitely considering building my future summer cottage not in Finland but on Greenland or Iceland. ;)

Ok so much for now. Will try to post some pics and some stories about my parents stay here during the next days.
OH and I'm coming back to Germany on June 30th. I think. ;)

2 comments:

  1. bei der überschrift bin ich leicht ins grübeln gekommen...
    tjoa komm zurück hier sinds nur 25° ;p *scherz*
    (ka wie warm des grad is)

    Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich komm ja zurück, nur vermutlich ist es dann hier wieder kühler als in Deutschland. fiese Woche regnet es nur bei ca 13-18°C.

    ReplyDelete