Sunday, November 13, 2011

Music just makes the world a better place!


So recently I've been addicted to blogs, not just because I am very good in procrastination (which I am) but also because there are so many cool people out there sharing amazing things with the world. Mostly I love all those Do-it-yourself-things (DIY), especially since I'm moving in January I'm always looking out for cheap and creative ways to make your house more like home. So in January I will try to make some cool lamps which I discovered online but until then I like to share other things, especially since I won't be able to write much before January when I start my new job next week (and because I am not ready to share my amateur sewing projects with anybody yet ;) ).

I love music, which everybody knows and I love to share music that I like because I think music can make the world a better place, at least for 3 minutes while listening to a great song. I get a lot of new music inspiration from good tv-shows. Grey's Anatomy has often beautiful music and last week a song on Bones just hit me. I immediately lost my heart for this simple but beautiful melody and after doing some youtube research the singer truly became my new favorite female singer. And that is something special since I barely like female singers at all. Of course I adore Adele but besides that there are usually just a few songs I like from other female singers. So now I want to share my new love with you. Mindy Gledhill. Her song Anchor was featured on Bones but the whole album with the same title is just awesome. At least if you are into that kind of music. I am! Sometimes I just need some quite happy tunes.

Enjoy!



PS Thanks to the blog 'Living, Laughing and Loving' I got inspired to do this fun unique signature. Totally loving it, even though I feel totally girlie now which I am usually not but well who cares, not me! :D

2 comments: