Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Better late ...

than never.

So I wish everybody a belated Happy St. Nicholas Day! I hope you guys cleaned your shoes and got a little treat. I didn't cleaned my shoes but still got a chocolate Santa and some cookies from my area manager at Amazon. I really liked the idea, especially since I completely forgot that it was December 6th already. Time really flies.
So and for all the Finns and friends of Finland a belated
Hyvää Itsenäisyyspäivää!!!
It's now 94 years ago that Finland gained independence from Russia. Usually I sit (like many Finns) in front of the telly or computer to watch the Independence Day ball in the presidential palace. And like all girls i just watch it becasue of the dresses and to check how many people i know. Still surprising that the number is usually quite high even when the members of parliament are coming in. but never ask me about German politicians. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment