Thursday, December 8, 2011

Work hard. Have fun. Make history.

So 3 weeks ago I started my job at Amazon as a warehouse aid for the Christmas season and well... it is as hard as I expected but worse is that we live about 45min away from the company in a tiny village without internet and even cell phone reception. Who would have thought those places still exist in Germany? But since I really need the money I try to survive till Christmas. Even though my feet hurt so badly every night after work since I walk about 20k each day. I work the evening shift from 3pm till 11:30, which means getting very late to bed, getting up late. This is nice since I can sleep long but I miss the whole evening. But I would miss it anyway since my roommates who have the morning shift go to bed at 9pm since they have to get up at 4am again. And last but not least I met some nice people who make the time bearable. I live together with 2 girls and two boys in a small holiday cottage which is actually not bad, apart from the fact that I never wanted to share a flat again. But I made a good choice with my house mates so it is ok for 6 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. You should call this "My crazy adventures" ^^
    thumps up, you will survive it and be rich :D ...
    kind of :>

    ReplyDelete