Saturday, September 4, 2010

amazing city race + room pics




I keep it short this time. Amazing city race was, well, amazing. :P
Here a few impressions:




running with Paavo Nurmi, searching for Finnish animals in Turku (aka climbing up the elk), having a chat with Mikael Agricola, going to school (aka Koulu), meeting Lenin and learning the Fibonacci numbers were just a few things we had to do. Afterwards it was of course party time. The details of the night I keep to myself but it is not much fun walking 45min home in the night after many hours of dancing. Autsch!



Room decoration is also almost completed after a way to expensive visit to IKEA. I still need curtains though, and a carpet, and maybe a wastebasket.



But I think it already looks nice and after I put some pics and posters on the wall it feels like home now. (And yes, I know it is a little too much with the pics but I just couldn't decide!!)

3 comments:

  1. och da sind doch interessante vorhänge ;)

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich habs gefunden, ich habs gefunden *freu*
    unser geschenk *g*

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) jeap, das Froschglas musste ich leider in Deutschland lassen :'(

    ReplyDelete