Wednesday, September 1, 2010

mobile phones are awesome

Monday, 30th August 2010, evening

Can you believe there are still people in their 20ies who don't have a cell phone? The French Canadian guy I mentioned earlier is one of them. Because I'm a very nice person I borrowed him my second phone for the semester. And today he really made my day. He couldn't stay any longer in the hostel because every bed was booked tonight so he wrote me a message if I would see the Peruvian girl again today who offered him a place to sleep in her apartment in case he wouldn't be able to stay at the hostel any longer. Well luckily she was sitting right next to me since my tutor group had lunch together and I gave her his phone number and wrote him that I would do so. She texted him and 20min later he finally managed to answer. Poor guy typing messages must be very hard if you never had a phone yourself. But then I also got a message: 'Mobile phones are awesome'. LoooooL seriously my whole tutor group was laughing for about 10min and my tutor was so curious to meet the guy who doesn't own a cell phone. :)

1 comment:

  1. hät man mir keins geschenkt hät ich bis heute keins :P

    Andy

    ReplyDelete