Wednesday, September 8, 2010

short update

ok too lazy to write much

sunday: went outdoor swimming. was 14°C outside so what better way to spend the day? Water was warmer but not really warm, so one had to swim to stay warm. Swam 1km. after swimming sauna. :) Think repeat that next sunday.

today:
Got a bike. was to lazy to walk every day 45min to uni and wait for the police bike auction in 2 weeks. Bike was 50%off and has 21 gears. What do i want more? Oh and its purple. Not my color really but at least I'll find it between all the red bikes here easily. And there could be worse colors ;)

And got curtains today. Or better say bought a 4m long cloth for 14e at Eurokangas. I went home and woohoo my package arrived. Finally! Looked for the post office online (it was too far away for my map), went with the bike up and down a hill (stupid me) to the post office (5min!), got the 10kg package and walked with the package on the bike back home (around the hill). Took me just 30min and the package just fell down 2 times. :/
I opened the package at home and what did I find? ... YES CURTAINS!!!! Great! Now I have a nice new curtain also for the 'living room'/'entrance hall' :)

oh and had my first uni class today. at 8am! Will be the only course for the next 6 weeks. Always Wednesdays and Fridays! What a joy!

2 comments:

  1. nice purple bike ^_^
    I also prefer to ride a bike than to walk or buy a ticket for the tram/bus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Petunia and Ophelia will be nice siblings

    ReplyDelete